- Rear sway bars can greatly improve the handling of a vehicle. The sway bar can also be referred to as a stabilizer bar or an anti sway bar.
Most sway bars mount at two places on the frame or body of the vehicle. The bar then extends out to each side of the vehicles suspension, linking the right side suspension to the left side suspension.
- Features :
- Condition : Brand New Item
- Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- Stabilizes the vehicle
- Gives structural support
- Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively