The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Body: Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir: Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting: Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits